We are Bayside Church and we exist to help lead people to life change, through a relationship with Jesus Christ. Please join us on Sundays as God moves us forward to spread His Kingdom.
- We believe in one God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who created all things.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, resurrected, ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God Almighty.
- We believe the entire Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God.
- We believe in water baptism.
- We believe in eternal life in heaven with Christ, and a literal hell.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, including the gifts and fruit of the Spirit as promised to those who believe.
- We believe in the return of Christ for those who are believers.
- We believe in discussion, debate, and action that is consistent with our Biblical teaching.
- We believe in the institution of family and its influence in the development of individual faith.
- We believe in the involvement of believers in current issues of our day.
- Outreach minded. We will constantly be aware of our responsibility to reach out to our family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and strangers, in an effort to share the message of Christ.
- Developing leaders. We will pursue the development of leaders through our teaching, worship, and the investment of our resources.
- Community driven. We exist to positively impact Bay County as a local church.
- Biblically based. We believe the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God and is the infallible standard by which we measure our lives.